If we were having coffee, I’d give you updates:
- The sweltering weather finally broke and we are back to much more tolerable temperatures, and even some light rain.
- My dog Chules is still under the weather, but I’m keeping a wait-and-see attitude as long as he continues to eat and drink water. Maybe it’s just a bug that needs to run its course.
- My house painting project is done except for some touch up work, but I’m in no hurry to start climbing ladders again. I have moved my painting efforts inside and am preparing baseboards for my living room floor project. (You can read all about that project here.)
- I’m still whittling away at my wood knot “sculpture,” and I still have no idea as to what I will do with it.
- My dandelions survived the hot weather quite well, and will be blooming again soon, I am sure.
That about covers it for my update. Did I miss anything?
I could probably come up with something to rant about, but I’ll refrain from doing so today. We can just rest, relax and enjoy our coffee.
I hope you have a great week coming up. Thanks for stopping by.
Thank you to Diana at PartTimeMonsterBlog.com for hosting the #WeekendCoffeeShare.